For a short-term visit to Taiwan, where you have been invited by a Taiwanese company to conduct business activities.
Requirements: 1. Completed & signed application form. Please access the website: https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw/ to fill out application form online and print it out.
2. Two colour passport-size photos, on a white background, taken within the last 6 months
3. Passport (original & photocopy) Valid for 6 months with blank pages
4. Evidence of business activities:
4.1 Company's employment records & job offer letters
4.2 Invitation Letter from your host in Taiwan
4.3 Evidence of ongoing business relationship: letters, trading records (e.g. contracts, remittance receipt...etc.)
5. Details of the contact person in Taiwan name, address, telephone number...etc.
6. Ticket, electronic ticket or other proof of travel itinerary
7. Other additional documents may be required during processing
You must have a guarantor for this visa. They must provide:
1. “Letter of Guarantee for Visa Application to the Republic of China”, the letter of guarantee would require an official stamp from the company of the guarantor; if the guarantor is not the owner/representative of said company, then a letter of authorization is required for the person submitting the “letter of guarantee”.
2. Letter of explanation (Explanation of how the guarantee and the guarantor met, as well as any proof of communication and the guarantee’s itinerary while in the R.O.C).
3. A copy of the your passport.
4. Proof of commercial business exchange (Invoice(s), import/export documents, shipping orders…etc).
5. Business registration of the company in the R.O.C, or the amendment of business registration document from the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
6. Notice of Audit (submitted along with the letter of guarantee)
7. Other relevant documents may be required during processing.( Proof of employment from the guarantee).
8. Wire transfer fee of NT$50 per page
Applications can be lodged at Taiwanese overseas missions.
An interview may be required in some cases. days
Taiwan Visa Finder is not affiliated with any governments and may be inaccurate and/or outdated. Contains content that is copyright Australian Government Department of Home Affairs under the Creative Commons attribution 3.0 Australia license, and content from Bureau of Consular of Affairs(BOCA), Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China (Taiwan) authorized by the Government Website Open Information Announcement. | Terms