Live here permanently

Search for a visa

For those looking to live in Taiwan and plan to make an investment of more than 200,000 USD.
This visa is for foreign spouses of Taiwanese Citizens who reside permanently in Taiwan to join their spouse for longer than six months.
A resident visas for Foreign Spouses of R.O.C.(Taiwan) Citizens Without Household Registration, Foreigners, Hong Kong Residents, Macau Residents, or Mainland Chinese Citizens
For children under the age of 20 to join parents or grand parents in Taiwan for longer than six months.

Contact us!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out!